Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: KAAZ or Quaife?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sjoback's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha yeah that was back when they were going for a decent price. you need to find someone other than autotech to import one for you. there was some talk of this on club si, but I never bothered to see...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sjoback's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I believe the KAAZ on the B series are a little noisier than the D series. just fyi. my D series KAAZ is great, although sometimes it jerks the wheel out of your hands. haha.

    you would probably want a quaife I would guess. You won't notice it as much, and probably better for a daily driver. If you want a more aggressive feel, go for the KAAZ.

    Personally I love my KAAZ. and the money I saved not buying a quaife. although the quaife's were $730 right after I bought my KAAZ. motherfukers.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Soka23's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how does an ITR LSD compare to these? any one have any experiences with one of those? i have a b18c1 tranny and ive heard these plug right in.

  4. #14
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Soka23... the Type "R" drops right in the GSR trans... you can get one of these at your local Acura dealer for less than $800.00

    I am a Quaife man... I have one of their diffs in all THREE of my transmissions... It takes what I dish out all day every day... and if I break it... Autotech buys me another one.


    ------------------



    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

  5. #15
    Inactive Member MDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2000
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I a while back someone posted a good line ... i forget who said it... but it went something like, "It doesn't matter what LSD u buy now, but you will eventually end up with a Quaife."

  6. #16
    Inactive Member sjoback's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uh not me.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member MDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2000
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JRCivic,

    I can't see why not, although it was not my quote... i just found it to be an interesting comment by someone in the past .... so i thought i would repost it ...

    smile

  8. #18
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MDA...

    Nice quote. Do you mind if I use that while selling transmission parts ???

    heheh


    ------------------



    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

  9. #19
    Inactive Member sjoback's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought that was TOO's quote.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member MDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2000
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Probably was.... i never claimed it was mine...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •